Friday, June 27, 2014

Checking In!

This is a photograph my daughter took. 
I used it to create the cover for a calendar I am working on. 
She is so talented. I love being able to showcase her work in this way. 


Also, the next installment of my Women of Strength Series, Eva will be releasing the end of July. 
Thanks for your patience.... lol as if I gave youa choice. Sorry about that. 
Sometimes real life gets in the way of best intentions. 


So that's it, that's all. Just wanted to let you know what I'm up to. 
August will take me fully immersed in completing Tattoo Rain to release this Fall. 
I hope you have a great weekend, and are enjoying this weather we have out there. 
Don't 4get to
Be Safe & Play Nice :) 

1 comment:

Heather said...

Interesting light in your daughter's photograph.