Monday, May 06, 2013

Here Comes the Sun


HERE COMES THE SUN!
The weather is amazing! The sun is shining bright....unfortunately it also highlights every nook and cranny in your home. Now, before you can enjoy the day outside, you have to take care of business inside. There's nothing worse than coming home to a messy house. I've tackled my daughter's bedroom (took me two days) and now I'm working on the kitchen from top to bottom. If I'm lucky I'll be able to enjoy the weather by Mid June lol 
This is also a time of year when blog posts happen less frequently.  I promise to try and be a good blogger and keep you informed as much as possible. 
I've included the video Here Comes the Sun. Enjoy the day! 
Please, watch out for motorcycles. Look twice... Save a life....

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wasn't the weather glorious today? It was still 73F when I got home for work tonight, prompting me to get out and walk three miles. Though I could do without all the pollen in the air, it felt good to get out and move!

Adelle Laudan said...

I heard it will be worse than usual for pollen this year. Sorry hun.