Thursday, May 09, 2013

Aprils showers....bring May flowers!


Thirteen Beautiful May Flowers
Visit more participants in this meme HERE 



“Flowers are the music of the ground—from earth’s lips spoken without sound.” 

 

 “I would rather have two or three lilies of the valley gathered for me by a person I like, than the most expensive bouquet that could be bought.”
“May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day. May songbirds serenade you every step along the way. May a rainbow run beside you in a sky that's always blue. And may happiness fill your heart each day your whole life through.” 

“A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.
 “Don't wait for someone to bring you flowers, plant your own garden and decorate your own soul. 



***Be sure to come back on Mother's Day this Sunday May 12th 
for your Mother's Day gift from me.***


4 comments:

Shelley Munro said...

Pretty. There's something about flowers that makes me feel happy.

sandyland said...

all favorites of mine

colleen said...

Wow! I feel so much better. Take 2 bouquets and call me in the morning.

Heather said...

Beautiful photos! We're finally seeing some blooming here. Tulips, crocus, daffodils and hyacinth are everywhere. Magnolia and dogwood trees are flowering, and crabapple just beginning to bud. My T13: Teacher Appreciation