Friday, January 04, 2013

Adelle's 2013 Update

Happy New Years Dear Readers

I still can't believe it's 2013. Why does time move faster after you turn 50? I hardly think it's fair.

Last year brought a few new releases to you....

This year I hope to do the same. I have set the following goals. 
**I am currently revising another edition of my Women of Strength Series titled, Kat. I think you'll enjoy it as much as the previous four stories.  
**A sequel to Killer Scents - tentatively titled, Scent of a Killer
**A sequel to Dear Angel - tentatively titled, Where Angels Fly. 
Of course there are always a number of stories swirling around this old brain of mine, so I hope to bring something brand new to the table by years' end. 

With a brand new year, I've revamped my website. I still have a couple of pages to go but I think you'll find a significant difference. Please take a stroll over and take a look around. I've added a new feature, Amazon Around the World, where you'll see the flags of each country you can purchase my books. All you have to do is click on your flag and it will take you right there. 

                


If you see any mistakes, broken links or can think of something I've missed, I'd appreciate it if you'd drop me a line at adellelaudan@adellelaudan.com If you could please put Website Revamp in the subject line it will help me get to it quicker. 

A gentle reminder I've been nominated in a few different categories in this years Preditor&Editor Readers Poll. You can vote once in each category, whether it be for me or another of your favorite authors/books. Recognition from readers is always a little more special than other awards. I have the different categories with links listed HERE

So there you have it. I think I've brought you up to speed with everything going on and my plans for this year. I wish you all good health and lots of laughter in the coming year.

No comments: