Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Home Reno Pictures

Home Renovation Pics 
Thirteen pics taken by my 16 yr old daughter with a new camera.
Visit more Thursday Thirteen participants HERE



 This is a table we picked up. It still needs verithane. 
Pretty purple flowers


Black & White Collection


Table picked up for free!
My budding Photographer!




Glass on top of  my desk.


More glass w pics
 

Picture table
One of my fav black & white photos
The table beneath it my bff refinished for me.


This is my crystal tree. It is a work in progress. 


Our Chachi dog next to TV table my bff refinished for us. 

This is the camera she used.
The walls are a blue/grey. The difference is with a flash and without. 


12 comments:

Heather said...

Great pics, Adelle. Love all that blue glass! My T13 post

bokunosekai said...

I like the tone a lot. Blue is always my favorite.
Your daughter can be a great photographer one day ;)

Shelley Munro said...

I really like blue glass. It's my favorite. Great photos.

Karin said...

Great pictures! Your daughter is doing a wonderful job!

Brenda ND said...

Nice pictures. Your daughter may be a talented as her mom. :)

http://otherworlddiner.blogspot.com/

i beati said...

very spiritual and my favorite blue

Hazel said...

I love picture tables. Yours are lovely.

CountryDew said...

Great shots! Tried to see what brand camera but couldn't make it out.

Alice Audrey said...

The blue glass is really nice.

I am Harriet said...

I'm loving the colors!

Have a great TT!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/05/memorial-day-weekend-travel/

colleen said...

I love the tables and framed art in the corners. Is the camera set on blue?

The Gal Herself said...

I especially appreciate the photos of the blue glass. Your daughter has a good eye!