Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Desk

Thirteen Items on My Desk
1- Hand lotion (Aveeno)
2- Stack of mail to sort
3- Empty coffee cup.. brb
4- Pill case
5- Cup with markers, pens, scissors, rulers...
6- Phone
7- 3 Notebooks for 3 Books on the go
8- Wallet
9- Vitamins
10- Dog treats
11- Candy dish w/peppermints
12- Daughters Grad pics I need to choose from.
13- Thomas Kinkade's, A Christmas Star sitting on my printer  (I have no idea why lol)
Visit more participants in Thursday Thirteen HERE


Kimberly Menozzi said...

Your desk is so, so... neat! I'm so jealous of you right now, you have no idea.

And now, I want coffee. Not espresso, but American coffee. With creamer. Flavored creamer.

Ahhh... this is gonna be a long day...

Happy TT!

Jaycee DeLorenzo said...

Yes, that was my thought. You're so neat - mine's a mess!

Thanks for sharing!


CountryDew said...

Your desk is much cleaner and neater than mine. Now I feel like I need to tidy up!

Paige Tyler said...

Love Thomas Kincaide's stuff!


My TT is at

Book Sp(l)ot said...

That is a pretty organized desk! (And also, I don't think I could keep dog treats on mine . . . guess it's what I get for having a big, tall dog who likes to sneak things sometimes).

My Thursday Thirteen
To Kill a Mockingbird Blu Ray Giveaway

WyzWmn© said...

tell us more about # 7
I'm always interested in other writer's process!

Adelle Laudan said...

Hi Wyz!
I write all of my first drafts, pen to paper. For me the words flow so much better when I'm relaxed, probably on the couch with my blankie lol
Once I have a few chapters done I will type it in on the puter, while I'm doing this I do an edit for major errors, or highlight if it's something I need to address later.
I'm sure some think, oh my gawd, how prehistoric. To that, I shrug... it works for me.
Hope all is well with you and yours, my friend.