Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hallelujah!


I'm sure there is a whole bunch more who sings this song, but here's 13 of them
Visit other Thursday Thirteen post HERE

Leonard Cohen – Hallelujah

Bon Jovi – Hallelujah

Jeff Buckley – Hallelujah

Kate Voegele – Hallelujah
Il Divo - Hallelujah (Alelujah)

Shrek – Hallelujah
"Hallelujah" by Rufus Wainright

Hallelujah
This is sung by Espen Lind, Askil Holm, Alejandro Fuentes, Kurt Nilsen and in that order.
K.D. Lang sings Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah

The Canadian Tenors – Hallelujah

Neil Diamond – Hallelujah

Susan Boyle Hallelujah

Sheryl Crow Hallelujah

Hallelujah (Okay it’s not the same Hallejujah but I had to add it)

15 comments:

Heather said...

The only alternate version I know I've heard is KD Lang's, but I much prefer that of Cohen. ME

Xakara said...

Lovely variations! My favorite version of the song is a YouTube cover of all things. *grin*

Happy T13,

~Xakara
Foods For Breast Health

Shelley Munro said...

It's obviously a popular song, but not one of my favorites.

Stephanie Adkins said...

These are awesome, Adelle! I love Sheryl Crow. :) Happy Thursday!

Kimberly Menozzi said...

I've always liked this song - so melancholy and hopeful at the same time.

Ahh...

Happy TT!

CountryDew said...

Interestingly, the ones I chose to listen to were Neil Diamond and Sheryl Crow. I am not sure why!

Darla M Sands said...

Thank you for sharing. Happy TT!

Alice Audrey said...

What is it with this song lately? I've been running into it all over the place.

thebluemuse said...

Love the song! Thanks for all of the choices. :)

colleen said...

I think Sheryl Crow's is the best. I might have stood up and fake sang with the flash mob group. I wonder how many did. http://looseleafnotes.com

I am Harriet said...

Wonderful collection- including the big green guy.


Enjoy the rest of your Thursday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/10/what-peeves-you-at-work/

Hazel said...

I never heard of Bon Jovi's Hallelujah, and I thought I was a big fan. The 13th clip is very cute. I love it!

Robin L. Rotham said...

Unfortunately, my internet is so slow, I can't even get through one of them. But I do love this song. :D

angel said...

Cohen's will always be my favorite, but I did enjoy Susan Boyle's, KD Lang and Canadian Tenors versions also. Thank you for sharing. Made for a pleasant ear worm today.

Jennifer Leeland said...

Joey W. Hill used Rufus Wainright's version for a scene in one of her books.
I love all of these.