I am so behind this week.
Here are 13 Random Things that have kept me busy.
1. Fulfilling a request to write a short story for a new collection. I don't know why I struggle so much writing erotica. Once I've muddled through it, it usually turns out pretty good if I do say so myself, but it sure is a battle crossing the finish line.
I am getting this one, but with thigh high black laced boots instead of the stripes stockings.
3. Preparing for my grand daughters' visit next Thursday/Friday. I haven't seen her since before Christmas. I can only imagine how much she's grown.
4. Enjoying my new computer chair. I couldn't really afford it, but there was a huge 1/2 price sale and I couldn't turn it down. My old one was a health hazard just sitting in it. LOL
5. Dealing with my two son's drama. I won't get into it, but you'd think they were the teenagers and not 25 and 27 yr olds. Talk about childish. Geesh. I'm actually happy they live in another city right now lol
6. Catching up on laundry. It's so easy to get behind. I so miss having my own washer and dryer. It is the BIGGEST downfall to living in an 2 story apartment.
7. Trying so hard to lose weight. When I'm stressed or upset, guess what I go for? It's not good we live kitty corner from one of the best bakeries in the city.
8. Putting the finishing touches on my June 11th release. It is my 2nd Elle Laudan title, Mystified.. (Adult Site)
$1 from each copy sold will go to Mark's Run for A.L.S. (Lou Gehrigs' Disease)
Legends come to life on Spirit Island, tossing a pair of rekindled lovers back in time. Tokoda comes face to face with the barbaric Sioux tribe, while Tara suffers a case of mistaken identity in the village of her Ojibwa ancestors. Tokoda vows to find Nara and bring her home safely. That is, if there is even a way for them to get back home at all.
WWR (Women Who Ride) Conga Ride/Fundraiser for Breast Cancer Research. Kickin' Cancer to the Curb. All proceeds go to this Fundraiser. I donate $1 from ever copy of She Rides sold to this cause.
12. Putting together a Charity Cook Book where several authors have contributed recipes, childhood memories etc. I am looking for a few more authors to bring the page count up to a good number. All proceeds from this book will go to the Sunshine Foundation. Making dreams come true for kids with severe physical disabilities & life threatening illnesses.
Sample Page of Cookbook.. If you're interested in contributing, please send me an email to adellelaudanATyahoo.com. Please put Cookbook in the subject line.
13. Must take some down time just for me. I think I'll reward myself this weekend with a day of doing nothing but reading a good book. Any suggestions?